9 Signs You Should Get Your Eyes Checked
It is advised that you see your eye care professional no fewer than once a year. Even though your vision may seem fine, there could be other issues that do not affect vision until very late stages when treatment is difficult. However, sometimes certain aspects of your vision can be tell tale signs that you need to see an eye care professional, an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Here are some of the most common signs you should book an eye exam:
1. Your vision becomes blurry
2. You have trouble reading signs or books
3. You see double
4. One or both of your eyes hurt
5. Your eyes get red and stay that way
6. You feel pressure in your eye
7. You see spots or floaters
8. Straight lines do not look straight
9. You can't see things at the side as you used to
To book your eye exam at Quality Eye Care, click here.